Job description / Role
The role will involve building network and assisting clients through leading engagements across valuations for reporting, PPA, divestments, joint ventures, M&A transactions, etc while managing both internal and external stakeholders
The client is a multinational consultancy providing services across assurance, financial advisory, corporate finance, IT, tax and M&A to clients across various sectors.
Reporting to the Partner/Director, the role will involve the following responsibilities:
* Develop financial models for assessing key financial drivers for conducting valuations and sensitivities
* Prepare workplan, budgets and time line for engagements
* Assist Partners/Directors in developing business and client meetings
* Present valuation findings internally and externally to clients
* Conduct industry and market research
* Responsible for engagement management and risk management
* Manage and train junior staff in technical valuations skills, industry knowledge and soft skills.
* Take part in various internal initiatives (digitization, industry specialization, value creation
Great exposure and excellent compensation
* A minimum of bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management/Economics
* 5-7 years of relevant experience within corporate finance/valuation with a consultancy
* ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA/CBV/ASA/CFA is a strong preference
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Strong business development skills or/and excellent knowledge of the market
* Excellent English language communication skills, including report writing
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.