Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP currently seek an experienced Marine Ecologist to on support marine and costal environmental projects and will be expected to contribute to any part of the project lifecycle.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Leading delivery of ecology focused strategies and reports.
* Leading delivery and actively involved the preparation of monitoring reports, analysis of field data, and assistance with sections of other reports such as baseline survey reports and Environmental Impact Assessments.
* Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and a proactive approach to the profession.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, are essential and the candidate must be comfortable working with staff members at all levels of the organization.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Postgraduate qualification in marine ecology, oceanography or marine science.
* Good knowledge of ecological statistical analysis.
* GCC working experience.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Additional skills such as GIS, R, and MATLAB are desirable
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.