Job description / Role
The iOPS Program will transform the Process, Operations and Technology for all services that touch a customer. Critical to the success of the iOPS Transformation Program is deployment of a robust Process and Technology platform to drive speed, quality and efficiency for Master Data. The scope of the iOPS Master Data Transformation includes Product, Customer, Secondary Customer / Outlet master and Price Master.
This is a project based role that will report to iOPS Market Activation Leader with a dotted line to Global MDM Director.
The role will drive implementation of the Global Process model for all iOPS Master Data domains in the countries / MCOs in scope. Key responsibilities will include
- Support global team in design of the global process model,
- Identify best practice from local operations and partners and work with global team to incorporate in the global capability
- Actively lead the deployment of global process model - including responsibilities for planning, necessary changes to global design, deployment, cut over, and then drive operationalization and delivery of benefits
- Lead fit - gap analysis with global teams and partner teams. Challenge any change and classify as legal / fiscal / nice to have / etc. Review and get the changes approved by global design authority
- Ensure design meets local approved needs and also the process and data needs of iOPS operations L2 teams
- Working with Tech team to build approved changes, test.
- Own the iOPS MDM Project plan for cluster / countries. Align plan with global teams
- Lead local MDM design and deployment team
- For any local applications, where necessary, work with Geography IT to drive interfaces.
- Stabilise the platform - Process, Technology, Operations.
- Post EXIT GATE hand over the platform to BaU iOPS Operations team
- Gate management for the program with country and tech teams
Country Engagement and Transformation
- Engage with countries and set up cross functional teams in countries, cluster and categories
- Scope of process design and impact for master data extends beyond the iOPS Scope. The Deployment lead will need to bring in Lead Users / Super users from all critical functions
- Working with change management team - ensure comprehensive communication plan for MDM Activities - especially to non-IOPS functions. Align plan with change management team
- Lead change management for MDM Track. Design detailed organisation retained in-country and work to be transitioned to iOPS Operations team
- Lead training, assessment of skills (License to Operate)
This leader has to:
- Create the Value and Experience Management Capability: Its processes, tools, governance.
- Monitor KPIs for all live markets
- Create hypothesis for under performance
- Connect with Market LT and Suggest course correction action
- Coordinate actions of the Regional Squad team in those course correction activities
- Strong Understanding of MDM Processes and Governance
- Subject Matter Expertise and Business Process Appreciation - deep understanding of MDM Objects, rules and structures
- Strong Business Engagement and Influencing skills
- Change Management, Communication
- Project Management and Problem Solving Skills
- Project Management
- Project Management Strong functional Experience referred in SC, Operations.
- Agile Project Management
- Experience of Master Data domains (one at least) - Product, Customer, Price
- Experience in managing cross-functional requirements and engagement
- Leadership of past complex transformation workstreams
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Exposure and Appreciation of MDM Processes in large programs (Creation, Modification, Lifecycle Management) in past roles.
- Good appreciation of relevant downstream Processes and Interfaces - including O2C, Planning, Manufacturing / Quality, CD Operations
- Understanding of Master Data Operations and Governance Models in
- Ability to lead large cross-cultural teams
- Process Analysis - 6 Sigma
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commercial Development Manager - Dairy
Nestle Middle East
Channel Category Sales Development Manager
Nestle Middle East
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
eCommerce Development Manager
Nestle Middle East
Senior Brand Manager