Job description / Role
Our client is a Household name and leading Global Financial Services Company. Their MENA Headquarters is based in Dubai, has been established for well over a Decade, and they have long standing relationships with the vast majority of their clients.
They are looking to appoint a new Market Research & Support Manager to help support their Corporate Relationship Management Team.
In this is a newly created position, you will be tasked with the following:
- Collect and interpret primary and secondary research to support Business Development activities
- Design, execute and analyze qualitative and quantitative market research
- Leverage market research methods and techniques to identify key customer opportunities
- Provide on-going analyses, trends and ad hoc analyses
- Production and maintenance of Marketing content, whether it be internal, online, print or client/deal specific.
- Marketing strategy and implementation of the distribution of Marketing Content to the Stakeholder community
- Manage the Internal Reporting Function of all Sales and Marketing Activities for the MENA Region
- Develop and sustain close working relationships with key stakeholders
- Other Sales Support Activities as required
- At least 3 years Market Research Experience, ideally in the Banking/Financial Services Sector but a background in blue chip Corporate Organisations is also relevant
- Strong Administration and coordination skills
- Relevant Academic Background
- Is a team player, fully supports and implement decisions, avoids work in silos and helps peers.
- Sees and encourages team to see opportunities even in difficult situations.
- Is action-oriented & full of energy to deliver on time, decisive and ensure fast implementation.
- Displays effective customer / quality focus.
- Takes initiatives, pursues target with a need to finish, inspires for continuous improvement.
- Pushes self and others for superior results.
About the Company
A leading independent recruitment company.