Job description / Role
• Working in close collaboration with the marketing teams; planning, performance, and CRM on the functional processes and the daily operational & administrative tasks.
• Assisting the marketing teams in the validation of spending and marketing costs for incentives, and marketing channels including but not limited to invoice reconciliation and data reporting.
• Supporting the functional leads in day-to-day operational tasks such as gathering information and input, designing and populating presentation decks, and compiling data reports.
• Maintaining the functional SLA and processes with different stakeholders internally and externally, in terms of deliverables and deadlines.
• Prepare competitor reports for performance marketing and offline.
• Assist with content translations.
• Performing basic data entry tasks for performance marketing finance-related matters, storing invoices in dedicated folders, and recapping some costs from invoices.
• High school diploma or equivalent education.
• Prior experience in an administrative support role is preferred, but not required.
• A keen interest in working with data and preparing reports.
• Familiarity with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
• Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
• Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
About the Company
Talabat is a pioneer of the online food, grocery and all your daily needs ordering in the Middle East. Housing a wide variety of cuisines from international and local restaurants, Talabat is the go-to destination for food. No matter what cuisine or restaurant you are craving, find it on Talabat in Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Jordan.
What we do We make ordering food & groceries fast and easy. Customer convenience is our top priority and our operations run 24/7 to ensure your experience is both convenient and hassle-free. Browse easily through our enormous inventory of restaurant menus on the web or on the app, and order with just a few clicks or taps.
Start your experience Choose your preferred cuisine, confirm your meal with a click, pay instantly and get your favorite dish hot and fresh in no time, delivered right to your doorstep. You can pay securely online using your debit/ credit card or with cash on delivery. Enjoy your delicious, mouth-watering meal on time, every-time!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East