Job description / Role
This role is responsible for conceptualizing and executing initiatives to generate more traffic and help keep and build the brand image.
Working closely Product, Sales and Engineering teams, your role will broadly involve:
• Full ownership of overall marketing strategy and its fit with the organizational goals and product delivery roadmap
• Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Tracking, reporting, and running analysis for already running / planned initiatives and campaigns
• Conceptualizing new marketing ideas: Continuously assessing industry trends to conceptualize new marketing ideas – including content & SEO, performance marketing and press releases
• Laying down Marketing Roadmap: Designing a roadmap from concept to launch, taking into consideration other marketing ideas in the pipeline. You will need to assess the return on investment and prioritize accordingly
• Measuring Success: Defining KPIs for success, constantly measuring them and suggesting enhancements to improve the returns
• Work with the engineering team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
The position offers high visibility and frequent interactions with top management, the chance to solve complex business problems at the cutting edge of the industry, as well as hands-on business building experience with exposure across all business verticals.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a blend of talents and skills, including intellectual ability, strong analytic skills, resourcefulness, curiosity, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level and professional integrity.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelors’ degree in an Engineering, Maths or Science based course from a top tier university
• MBA with at least 2 years of relevant business experience
• International experience acquired through internships or study abroad
• Fluency in English
• Strong understanding of recent online trends
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team, and to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Intellectual curiosity and strategic thinking, together with a willingness to roll-up sleeves and execute the detailed work
• Good understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition is desirable
• Proven SEO experience and SEM experience managing PPC campaigns is desirable
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 9 million individuals and 9,000 companies.
GulfTalent is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy
HR Source Consulting
Digital Marketing Executive
First Pioneers Technology