Job description / Role
Al Tamimi & Company has 4 Sister Concerns that provide (Sponsorship) nominee shareholder services for limited liability companies set up in United Arab Emirates.
We are currently looking for a proactive, highly creative and results-driven Marketing personnel to come on board to join one of these sister companies and who will also be able to support in few adhoc admin tasks. Office timings will be – 9am to 6pm – 5 days a week
The main duties of this role will involve (but not limited to):
• Development and execution of strategic integrated marketing strategies in line with company objectives
• Budgeting and Managing the company's marketing budget.
• Manage and improve campaigns (if any) that would generate demand and measuring results.
• Giving Presentations during seminars.
• Managing correspondence with the clients.
• Manage and implement social media and digital marketing strategies
• Liaise with the Website developer to provide all the inputs.
• Collect and analyse data through modern and traditional methods on consumers, competitors and in the marketplace.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for service expansion.
• Managing Compliance through obtaining documents for KYC & checking on Conflict of Interest for clients.
Qualifications & other required skills:
• Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
• Presentation Skills
• Excellent Negotiation Skills
• Proven experience in marketing.
• Good understanding of UAE market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Proficient in MS Office - IT competent
• Excellent knowledge of social media and managing the website
• Excellent communication & people skills, Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Driving License preferable
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
TGC Consulting Middle East