Job description / Role
MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
• Responsible for co-developing and implementing the marketing strategy to drive demand for Bentley products through the internal teams, agencies and retailer efforts, across the Middle East, Africa and India.
• Regional and local retailer implementation and activation of the centrally developed brand initiatives, to ensure a consistent level of brand understanding.
• Strategic planning and implementation of the Public Relations plan for the region and management of the Communications agency in collaboration with the central PR team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous Marketing experience, operating at a regional, retailer, or marketing agency level
• Proven record of creating and implementing marketing & communications plans that are measurable and achieve business objectives
• Previous experience of developing media campaigns, event concepts, managing events and delivering against clear KPI's
• Ability to manage agency relations and knowledge of agencies processes
• Excellent communications abilities (verbal, presentation, listening and written)
• Planning, organizational and operation skills
• Decision making and problem solving
• Strong project management
• Willing to travel within the Middle East, Africa and India as and when required.
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
• Proven track record in effective retail marketing and retailer relations
• Understanding of automotive retail operations and practices
• Understanding of legal, compliance guidelines reference advertising and communication of the brand
• Knowledge of experiential, social and paid media planning, implementation and review against KPI's
• Knowledge of journalism and media relations including automotive, lifestyle and business
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Equivalent (Preferred)
• A Postgraduate qualification from a professional marketing institution (for example Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing - Chartered Institute of Marketing) or Masters in Marketing (Preferred)
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Leadership Roles
• Responsible for ensuring that the Function operates in accordance with site policies and procedures in respect of Health and Safety, in order to ensure the safety of Colleagues and visitors
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Marketing Manager - Multinational Organisation
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|
Brand Marketing Manager – Luxury Beauty