Marketing and Medical Coordinator
Job description / Role
The core objective is to proactively manage a range of operational, administrative, events & travel requirements necessary to meet sales & budget expectations and deliver on key annual objectives. The support should be given in a timely and communicative manner to offer the best business practices using knowledge of company policies, industry guidelines, and established procedures.
A multinational pharmaceutical company who deliver the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of high-quality products, services and testing for biopharmaceutical manufacturing. In Healthcare, they discover unique ways to treat the most challenging diseases, such as multiple sclerosis and cancer.
TEMPO/ARIBA "SAP" / P2P
* Process management and document governance, starting from interaction creation to PO creation to submission to Finance for payment.
* Create PR /PO ensuring proper and correct documents are aligned with TEMPO/ARIBA rules and requirements.
* Extend or Unblocked vendors in MDG-S and tempo as required.
* Approves new HCP/HCO/ Patient Organizations recipients in MDG-S.
* Maintain database for HCP/HCO/Patient Organizations with constant checking for duplicates and corrective action done for duplicates.
Quantum Connect "Compliance approval system"
* Process management and document governance from uploading interactions in QC up to closing the interactions.
* Ensure all interactions are created on Quantum Connect accurately and timely per company standards and procedures.
* Monitor all interactions on Quantum Connect. Ensure that all interactions are approved on the system before the event occurs. Follow up with the approvers as needed.
* Ensuring closure of workflows on time with complete, accurate, and proper documentation in closing workflows.
* Follow up with proponents on the submission of required documents for closing. Initiate meetings with proponents to review and update on pending activities.
* Coordinating with the requester for all the required documents before reaching out to the Vendor creation team to create the new vendor.
* Organize and Manage department specific Events and Activities as per the budget holders' requests
* Work within company-established policies and procedures to deliver requirements within budget and timeline
* Consider unique Event Requirements and provide creative solutions that exceed the target audience's expectations
* Partner with Third Party Events Organizations to support high-needs Events
* Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
* Complete and produce for stakeholder reference and review the expected costing sheet and all event-related documents (travel packs) that are ready for issuance to attendees before each Event
* Ensure the Organizational Events Calendar is updated with appropriate changes and additions
Salary: AED 12,000 + standard benefits + performance bonus
* Years of experience: 1-2 years of experience
* Preferable with SAP & Events/travel management background
* Expertise: SAP background followed by events background
* Language: English is a must, and Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Marketing and Communications Manager (B2B)
Marketing Officer – Events
|Ras Al Khaimah||9 Dec|
New East General Trading