Job description / Role
• Liaise with the different departments, sales managers, team assistants, assisting with their marketing requirements
• Create content for compelling and effective marketing communications
• Monitor and report on online analytics
• Coordinate and provide administrative assistance to Marketing Manager and Marketing and Communication Director
• Assist overall Marketing functions, as necessary
• Degree in Marketing or a related field
• Ideally experience in a similar industry (event management, hospitality, client management, customer service)
• Excellent written English and Arabic skills (Candidates will be asked to provide written samples)
• Minimum of 2 years local working experience
• Good Microsoft knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Professional communication skills
• Must be presentable
About the Company
Over the past 30 years, Engel & Völkers has made its name throughout the world as a services company specialised in the brokerage of high-end real estate and yachts. We and our partners have remained on a steady course of growth both nationally and internationally, especially since the introduction of our unique franchise system in the 1990s.
Our vision of bringing together the aspirations of discerning individuals worldwide is characterised by the core values of our brand: competence, exclusivity and passion. If you can identify with these values and our high expectations of top-class services and would like to grow together with us, then we should meet and talk.