Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate professional to join our team as the Marketing Communications Manager. You will be responsible for maximizing the hotel's revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of our services and facilities, while running the Marketing function efficiently in line with the Hyatt corporate strategies and brand standards.
This role will require developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the hotel's marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, digital advertising, graphics and collateral.
Key aspects of the role include but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the development and implementation of the hotel's marketing plan and associated activities.
* Developing and managing effective direct marketing campaigns to identified target markets.
* Sourcing partnerships from various companies, banks, online dining vendors, etc. for promotions and loyalty programs.
* Managing the online content and imagery.
* Developing and increasing traffic trough direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer metrics.
* Evaluating the performance of our branded website and giving suggestions on how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel in the web, with the aim to increase the number of bookings and overall production while keeping the website up to date.
* Monitoring, implementing and executing the active presence of the property on all social media tools and setting-up and managing campaigns (paid / non paid) and competitions to maximize the online exposure of the property.
* A degree in advertising, marketing or communication.
* Leadership and motivational approach to team management.
* A thorough understanding of and the ability to represent the Park brand.
* Effective communication skills in English; additional international language(s) will be an asset.
* At least four years of progressive work experience in a similar roles, within a luxury environment.
* Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Creativity, Integrity, Empathy and Fun.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.