Job description / Role
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the guidance of the Cluster Director of PR develop all materials and assist the PR team with ongoing media efforts
- Review hotel press kits - fact checking and editing, as required
- Assemble press kits and giveaways for press trips
- Assist in the coordination of journalist stays, dining and spa reviews with concerned departments
- Write, distribute press releases of both hotels up to date with monthly report of activities;
- Assist in the coordination of specific functions, promotions and client/media events
- Assist in the coordination of photo-shoots requirements
- Champion CSR activities
- Work jointly with the Cluster Sales & Marketing team in order to promote and maximize marketing program in specific market;
- Assist with outlet related promotions, gather information from concerned departments
- Under the guidance of the Cluster Director of Marketing, assist in developing collaterals required to support the cluster commercial process. This will range from hotel brochures, collaterals but not limited to photoshoots, filming, site tours and the raising of necessary documentation to specific promotional requirements across both hotels.
- Manage all activities within the Marketing & Communications department, ensuring all brand and editorial standards are followed
- Liaise with appointed agencies, supplying a written brief outlining the specific objectives, target market and any additional information as required and ensuring that the stakeholders are kept aware of all progress
- To collate and develop the monthly reports
- Oversee photo and video shoots for the hotel and seasonal campaigns
- Administer the Marketing & Communications operations budget; support development of marketing budgets.
- Maintenance of all financial tracking documents.
- Excellent understanding of luxury market
- Excellent understanding of all hotel departments
- Professional presentation skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting, math skills and analytical capabilities required
- Understanding and support development of budgets
- Ability to assess/evaluate employee's performance fairly
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Creative, independent, and manages stress gracefully
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
- Must be guest service oriented
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing, public relations or related professional area
- An experienced communications expert, a dynamic and self-driven, creative individual
- A passionate individual with experience in marketing; traditional & digital; as well as e-commerce
- Strong luxury hotel background / luxury brand background is preferred
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.