This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing Coordinator jobs in UAE
Samsung Electronics Company Limited
By coordinating with the vendors/distributors and Accounts department, as well as generating report, the job holder will fulfill the need of the division in terms of tracking expenses.
* Timely creation of Marketing projects and campaigns
* Timely creation of Remittance for Approved Marketing activities
* Creating PP, EO and PR as per ERP system requirements and ensuring the timely approvals of Activities
* Consolidating activity based marketing forecasts from departments and tracking the actual expense based on forecasts
* Update Marketing Budget Sheet Expenses tracking
* Update Budget (MDF/SGE) analysis reports on monthly basis
* Generate activity-wise reports on monthly basis
* Follow-up for invoices and evidences with vendors/ distributors for approved activities and follow-up for their payment with Accounts Department.
* Following up and tracking of vendors/ distributors submission of invoices and evidences. Follow up with customers and finance for timely feedback and remittances.
* Support role in the marketing activities such as promotions, distributor conventions, exhibitions, etc.
* Track competition marketing activities (press ads etc…)
* Reporting directly to Head of Retail Marketing
Essential Skills and Experience:
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
* Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
* Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
* Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
* Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Experience, Education and Licensure:
* Marketing Experience of 2-3 years
* Bachelor in Marketing or relevant disciplines
* Good communication skills especially good written and spoken English is absolutely a must.
• Language Skills:
* Fluency in Arabic language is not a must, but will be an advantage.
* Ability to communicate and respond to common inquiries from sales and logistics department, customers, or members of the business community. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts.
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, Samsung is transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung employs 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion.