Job description / Role
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Our depth of expertise spans disciplines – from master planning to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. Whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient and more impactful.
Gensler Marketing Team
All Gensler marketers should be excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers and action-oriented team players. They must be committed to internal client service, poised under fast-paced pressure and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “do whatever it takes” attitude. Opportunities for career growth are based on personal initiative, growing their understanding of our business, and ability to directly influence the success of our marketing programs. Special opportunities may exist for those who perform at exceptional levels within practice areas or disciplines, such as writing, graphic design, strategy and/or public relations.
Marketing Coordinator Role
The Middle East Region Marketing Coordinator will work under the direction of the senior marketing staff and office leadership to organize and develop marketing material and support responses to requests for qualifications, proposals, presentations, etc. The work will range from research, scheduling, and participating in strategy/brainstorming sessions to drafting content and the coordination of document production.
Responsibilities of a marketing coordinator include:
• Manage and organize of multiple projects with fast-paced deadlines
• Support regional marketing collateral development including research, graphic design, writing, and coordination
• Support regional proposal responses, presentations, etc. including research, graphic design, writing, and coordination
• Learn Gensler’s portfolio of work, practice areas, and broad firm capabilities, and understand how to leverage that experience to position the firm for new business opportunities.
• Support award submissions, media relations, events, and other opportunities for public exposure.
• Maintain resources and information systems, including digital databases, knowledge management platforms, CRM software, boilerplate content, publications and promotional materials, and regular business development reports.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Professional experience in marketing and communications; prior knowledge of marketing for professional services firms or the real estate industry, including RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with grammatical accuracy
• Self-motivator and a great collaborator
• Ability to thrive in high volume, deadline driven environment
• Strong graphic communication and design skills
• Competency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
• Bachelor Degree
About the Company
Gensler is widely recognized as the world's leading collaborative design firm, not just the largest. The ability to work together as an integrated team is part of our DNA, and we've embraced it at every level, from our Co-CEOs to our studios and project teams.
The focus of Gensler leadership is on serving our clients effectively wherever they need our services. Our one-firm firm ethos saves time, cuts costs and delivers innovation. We offer the design industry's deepest bench of expertise, matched with experience gained by working with our clients across the global economy. We bring that broad knowledge to bear on every project and location where we work.