Job description / Role
Job Key Details
- To assist and coordinate the marketing team in all aspects of marketing covering, administration, events, communication, customer service, website and Distributor coordination throughout the year – in line with the marketing objectives for the team and other functions/ activities as requested.
- Advanced/Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Power point presentation
- PSI Analysis/ Management – Prepare, update and report PSI to Management
- From Raw data provided by external/internal sources, transfer the data to HSME template and update the data monthly basis of 20-25 customers and submit to Management
- Creating/ Producing marketing communication materials such as catalogs, leaflets, POP’s and POSM guideline
- Website Management Update and maintenance product line up at HSME site in coordination with HQ/Agency
- Coordination of the training organizations
- To support in preparation of yearly training plans.
- Local language adaptation of the training materials provided by HQ.
- To coordinate the trainings of distributors’ sales and marketing teams.
- Coordinating B2B or B2C event organizations such as dealers meetings, marketing meeting, Middle East meeting etc.
- Tracking and reporting the inventory of all brand assets on the field such as HSME stands, products, brandings, billboards, POSM etc.
- Supporting ATL activities in case of need.
- Data Archive for photos, product presentations, PSI history, product specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar positions,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic
- No restriction for travelling and staying for a long/short time abroad,
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Arabic Speakers preferred.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Marketing and Strategy Specialist
Admin & Sales Coordinator