Job description / Role
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE™ Dubai – a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, you’ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You’ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that’s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story – whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
An exciting career opportunity for an young & talented individual as Marketing Coordinator. In this role you are responsible for managing organizational aspects and coordination of marketing events, social media and department administration.
• Monthly gross salary would be between 4000 – 4600 Dirham (Including Accommodations, Transport & any other utility allowances
• Job Location Motiongate Dubai / Dubai Parks & Resorts / DXB Entertainments (Next to Jabel Ali – Not in freezone)
• Be the first point of contact for departmental queries, redirecting as appropriate
• Performs extra duties as requested by Sales & Marketing head and support the Brand Manager in daily operations
• Coordinate events within the park and ensure communication with all internal stakeholders is done in a timely manner
• Coordinate with park colleagues to ensure in-park communications, signage, leaflets etc. are up-to-date and in stock
• Responsible for the marketing administration, control and communication.
• Ensure Social Media agency submits their content calendars in advance for smooth communications
• Be the day to day contact for the social media agency in case any information or approvals are required for content development
• Raise Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for any products and services required by the sales and marketing department, ensuring that tracking of items purchased are monitored and followed up on a regular basis.
• Handles confidential or classified material and ensures the code of confidentiality is kept at all times while maintaining professional office etiquette and discretion.
• Carries out secretarial and administration duties in a professional and courteous manner, assisting the marketing & sales team to carry out duties and achieve targets.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the management team
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• High school diploma or higher education
• Min. 1 – 2 Year working in Amusement Park Industry / Entertainment / theatre / cruise line
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with good time management skills.
• Understanding of GCC cultural peculiarities to ensure that designs created are in accordance and not offensive
• Microsoft, Google Docs, and CMS Word Press/Excel/PPT
• Portfolio that contains organizational and communication skills
• Good command of English (both written & spoken)
• Business studies and Business English qualifications
• Prefer Female candidate
• Minimum one year of working experience in Amusement Park Industry
• Experience of working in the Middle East.
• Previous experience in theme parks/ entertainment / theater / cruise line
• Good organizational skills with accuracy and attention to details.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014