Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, creatively and supporting a wide range of programs, events, projects and marketing channels to enhance the satisfaction of the clients.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends. Interact with users and respond to social media messages,
- Executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
YOU'RE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Outstanding writing, editing and oral communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus point).
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments.
- Remain calm and courteous with demanding / difficult situations.
- Able to work flexible hours, covering evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
- Can to promote positive relationships with team.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services