Marketing Coordinator (UAE National)
Job description / Role
Marketing Coordinator - Beauty Innovation (UAE National)
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing:
At Chalhoub, we build iconic brands together! As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for handling the implementation of in store marketing / marketing animation plans and guidelines.
- You will collect customer feedback to define actions that will attract new customers and returning customers more often
- Coordinate, organise and ensure implementation of the operational in-store action plan to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, cross sell & up sell sales and services
- Optimise service & in-store experience:
- Assist the Store Manager in the development of the sales force animation program (staff training, incentives, data collection)
- Monitor Store KPI's
- Handle live coverage on social media platforms
- Oversee analysis and reporting
- Oversee the performance of the campaigns and promotions and report it to the Marketing team
- Conduct monthly reports on customer insights, sales analysis, and traffic in store
- Analyse competition, best practices and new trends in local market and report to Marketing team
What we can offer you:
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Role: Marketing Coordinator - Franchise
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.