Job description / Role
• Track and maintain information about competitors' marketing and communication activities in Dubai market (promotions, offer, articles, advertising, collateral) and to develop and update a filing system for all information
• Track and maintain information on Food & Beverage trends and competitors activities.
• Ensure the correct policy and brand standards are followed by the hotel in all marketing collateral, advertising and ECommerce
• Organize and conduct photo and video shoots according to brand guidelines
• Make sure all online and offline assets are up to date and according to the brand guidelines
• Manage content on all major OTAs (online travel agencies) and other TPIs (third party intermediaries) that feature and promote Sofitel Dubai Downtown
• With supervision of Marketing & Communications Manager handle all hotel's social media channels from strategy to daytoday activities
• Manage emailer broadcasts using CRM
• Ensure the hotel's web pages are up to date and optimized for organic search
• Build and maintain a database of key media contacts, opinion leaders and social influencers
• Assist Marketing & Communications Manager in ensuring adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the hotel's positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities
• Assist Marketing & Communications Manager in developing sales promotions with external partners from various industries
• Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager to create property press kits, press releases and creative communication of news worthy items with the PR agency
Level of Education
Areas of study
• 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
We are looking to appoint Marketing Executive for the stunning 5* Sofitel Dubai Downtown who thrives in a high pressured and rewarding team environment and is looking for a career with a hospitality leader.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multicultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies
• Ambassadors relation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good working knowledge of computers (Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Marketing and Sales Executive
Marketing Executive - Food & Beverage
Manpower Middle East