Job description / Role
- Develop the marketing strategy and build consensus amongst key stakeholders.
- Detail out each of the initiatives and prepare the roadmap for each of the initiatives
- Perform market research analysis, competition landscape analysis and business planning
- Refine the firm’s website, based on understanding of clients & firm’s offerings.
- Build content to explain key highlights & case studies to influence new business
- Design the process to capture leads, assignment to Business Development team and measure the effectiveness of the process vis-à-vis the marketing initiatives
- Accountable for ensuring the execution of marketing activities directed at driving new sales
- Open to British and European nationals
- Female, 45 years old and below
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- At least 5 years of UAE experience in the same role; 2 years of experience in Law firm
- Excellent visual and knowledge in Marketing
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Marketing and Communications Executive
Marketing Executive (Rooms)
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Sales & Marketing Executive
A Leading Group In UAE