Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible to assist the Director of Sales and Marketing to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel's marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collaterals.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in formulating all marketing collaterals including the hotel newsletter, direct mails, leaflets and handouts.
- Developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns based on sales forecast.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, maintains databases, and prepares reports weekly, monthly or annually if required.
- Assist in handling events with the concerned departments within the hotel to make sure that all branding for sponsors is as agreed in contracts
- Take photographs of all internal functions, banquet and conference functions and VIP's
- Takes full responsibility on updating the internal digital signages and making sure it is as per the guideline.
Your experience and skills include:
- Min. 3 years' experience in Hotel Industry (preferably from 5* Hotel)
- Diploma or Degree specializing in Marketing or Communications
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, associates, customers and suppliers
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy
Digital Marketing Executive
HR Source Consulting
Marketing Communications Executive