Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our new markets team to help bridge Chinese Consumers and our brands in the Middle East. You will be responsible for building our groups brands' image through marketing campaigns and working with Chinese agencies, launching initiatives that can help build personalised experiences for the Chinese consumer. You will report to our Head of Market Development for APAC and work alongside a content creator.
What you will do:
- Manage our marketing calendars and run the campaigns with the agency in China.
- Be responsible for internal brands communications with brands, legal, finance and internal team coordination.
- Maintain mini-program campaigns and update throughout all future campaigns.
- Identify the best media plan and ROI to execute the marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for external partnership such as Alipay, Union pay and Wechat pay to drive extra traffic to our Wechat account.
- Lead our Wechat account and all campaigns
- Be responsible for date analytics.
- Be responsible for campaign budget allocation & Sales KPI.
- Be responsible for the marketing strategy and execution.
- Support external partnership building and execution plans.
- Develop solution and strategy with each brand to identify the best offer for future campaigns with clear communication.
What you will need to success in this role:
- 3-5 years experience in luxury digital marketing, understanding brand communication.
- Analytical, logical and structured thinking and mindset.
- You will know about major channels and have previous experience in executing online campaigns
- Bilingual in Chinese and English.
- Solid in execution in all campaign operations.
- Experienced in WeChat eco system, be a daily Wechat user and be able to run a professional Wechat account.
- Be very hands on, be able to multi-task and strong attention to details.
- Be experienced in digital marketing media buy.
- Preferable MBA graduate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management skills.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.