Job description / Role
• Contract Duration: 3 months
• Salary: 8000 per month
• Notice Period: Immediate
• Own Visa preferred.
Campaign Scope and Management:
- Execute and manage integrated customer campaigns (EDMs, SMS, WhatsApp) and nurtures to increase brand awareness and demand generation.
- Interrogate stakeholder briefs, scope the campaign and provide response to brief by identifying a variety of channels from print, web, webinar, email, SEM and social to ensure success of objectives set
- Experiment and trial different digital tactics to drive continuous improvement and growth and effectively drive customer outcomes.
- Manage day-to-day program maintenance, including implementation, pacing and performance.
- Ensure Marketing automation is implemented to best effect and optimized wherever possible, keeping up to date on latest release notes and best practice
Operations, Data, Evaluation and Analysis:
- Extract and segment data from approved sources to ensure campaigns are targeted and align with brief objectives.
- Initiation of campaign tracking mechanics e.g. Tracking Scripts, GTM, UTM tracking codes etc
- Liaise with Marketing Team to create post evaluation documentation providing analysis on the overall campaign against the original objectives, overall campaign data metrics from Email Automation Tool (Eloqua), Data Warehouse and MS Dynamics and based on data insights provide recommendations for future activity.
- Upload new data and maintain data quality in Email Automation Tool (Eloqua).
- Create new Forms and landing pages in Eloqua.
- Ensure we configure correct domain setup for our digital marketing agencies and within Email Automation Tool (Eloqua)
- Support the wider Marketing teams with automation and journey strategy development; the creation and execution of automated marketing campaigns, and carrying out analysis (reporting/tracking) to inform best practice
- Provide training to new Marketing joiner and organize refresher sessions for existing Marketing team
- Experience with Data, configuring and rolling out the integration of SaaS marketing technology platforms (for example: Marketing Automation and CRM, or Marketing Automation and databases, etc.)
- Ability to manage an end-to-end campaign process
- Excellent communication skills and experience engaging with senior business stakeholders.
- Ability to build and test marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages and forms within marketing automation tools.
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Digital Marketing Executive
Manpower Middle East
Corporate Communications Executive
Manpower Middle East
A Leading Company In The UAE