Job description / Role
- Responsible for developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea
- The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research
- Undertake creative and artwork management
- Comply and follow process according to current applicable standards including compliance procedures and event forms.
- Successfully define and quantify tasks and deliver on time, on budget and to quality requirements
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations including monthly management and board reports
- Ideally someone who is comfortable in presenting the marketing plans on behalf of the marketing team to the CEO
- Must have really good presentation skills and have presented before
- Can communicate clearly and construct concrete sentences
- Must have worked in either a few summer jobs, freelance or any form of marketing roles
- Candidates must not exceed 5 years of experience, our client would like someone that can still learn and apply what they have learned in this role
- Feels comfortable standing and presenting in front of Senior Company professionals
- Bachelor's Degree Holder - Marketing or other business related courses
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.