Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
We are looking for a bright, kind and goal oriented Marketing Growth Hacker to join the Wear That team. As the Marketing Growth Hacker you will focus on building growth into our company services.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute creative growth hacking strategies that result in meaningful user acquisition and engagement
- Analyze data to identify trends, user behavior, and areas of opportunity for growth
- Create and manage A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion rates and improve the user experience
- Identify and track key metrics to measure success and report findings to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on latest industry trends and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement growth initiatives
- Manage and grow social media presence across multiple platforms
- Conduct user research and interviews to generate insights that inform growth strategy
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to promote new products/features and drive engagement
- Design and oversee implementation of landing pages to maximize conversion rates
- Implement tracking mechanisms to collect data and measure results of growth hacking efforts
- Conducting research to find new ways to reach target audiences through social media channels, email campaigns, content creation, etc.
- Analyzing website data to identify what types of content resonate with visitors, what types of content are ignored, and how frequently visitors are accessing the website
- Creating new content tailored to specific audiences' interests and behaviors in order to prompt engagement with a product or service
- Using data analysis tools to track website performance and identify opportunities for improvement
We're excited about you because you
- Have a strong understanding of marketing tactics and strategies
- Have top notch Technical skills and are able to understand the technical aspects of a company's product or service to find ways to improve it. You are also able to understand the technical aspects of a website or app to find ways to improve its performance.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and can solve problems quickly.
- Have the ability to network with others to find new clients, learn about new marketing strategies
- You work exceptionally well with others and have strong communication skills
- You are enthusiastic and excited to managing change in a rapidly growing and evolving company and champion our amazing culture
- Be a forward thinker and able to identify potential risks and opportunities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of successful growth hacking campaigns
- Expertise in at least one major area of marketing
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools
- Proficient in Excel for data analysis
- Strong analytical skills and experience turning data into insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with coding or scripting languages (SQL, etc.)
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience with design software
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or another related field would be preferred
- Retail experience appreciated
What we can offer you
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion.
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Being every real girls styling solution"
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Wear That
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.