Job description / Role
If you are a fresh graduate and a self-starter with a degree in marketing, advertising or mass communications, then we are looking for you. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, supporting on a variety of projects for this FTSE 250 listed company's Middle East and Africa operations.This internship is for someone who is looking to gain experience in all aspects of regional marketing. If you are proactive, enjoy collaborating and have the drive, we want to hear from you.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 155 office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years' experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
* Create and deliver social media content, which could include GIFs, videos, infographics
* Research topics and write articles for the website
* Assist with the creation of artworks/promotional material
* Updating content for capability documents and proposals
* Assist with planning and execution of internal and external events
* Assisting with PR and CRM activities
* Experience in a FTSE 250 listed company
* Ongoing training and development
* Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
* Candidate must be based in Dubai
* Candidate must have a valid residency or student visa
* Must have knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint
* Experience managing social media platforms
* Good written and oral skills
* Basic understanding of digital marketing
* Experience with video creation & editing preferred
* Creative ideas and design sensibilities
* Ability to multi-task
* Interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.