Job description / Role
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications, public relations and events. Coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization to deliver the plans and objectives
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, public relations and events programs that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Manage all organization marketing, communications, public relations and events activities / collateral including publications, media relations, agencies and third party vendors.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications for traditional and digital channels.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Report on consumer trends and competitors’ activities regarding marketing campaigns.
- Manage brand marketing campaigns holistically from conception to completion working closely with PR, Social Media, CRM and Product to develop inspiring and effective 360 marketing and campaigns within agreed timescales and budget Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events. Planning and budgeting .
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing events programs and their activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing functions
Preferred Experience & Preferred Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in relevant discipline (Marketing or any related )
- More than 5 years’ experience in a managerial marketing / communications role
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives
- Experience of developing and implementing media, advocacy or marketing campaigns
- Experience of representing an organization to the public or/and media
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Suite
- Content Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media
- Customer and community focus
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
- Leader with a teamwork attitude
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Green Gulf Careers
TGC Consulting Middle East
Marketing Manager - Retail Fashion