Job description / Role
Only candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered:
• 8 – 10 years’ online and offline marketing, communication and brand experience with a minimum of 3 years’ B2B similar experience in a professional services / consulting firm in the Gulf region.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Currently living in the UAE and fluent in English.
• Our client is a global professional services firm specializing in a wide range of consulting disciplines and we are recruiting an experienced Marketing Manager from the professional services industry to join their well-established operations in Dubai. The role will focus on developing, implementing and execution of B2B online and offline ATL, BTL and TTL marketing strategies to generate new business opportunities and promote the brand through communications and industry events.
• Develop, implement and execute marketing strategies and client focused events to define the practice brand in the region, creating marketing collateral including video content, press releases, company website and digital ad social media content.
• Maintain an up to date CRM system and develop and execute email campaigns.
• Develop strategic partnerships, sponsorship and PR / communications initiatives and prepare agency briefs and liaise with marketing, PR and related agencies to deliver timely collateral and materials.
• Organise and participate in industry events, exhibitions, public and media events and press launches.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 8 – 10 years’ online and offline marketing, communication and brand experience with a minimum of 3 years’ B2B similar experience in a professional services / consulting firm in the Gulf region with a strong track record in developing and implementing marketing plans to convert business initiatives into revenue opportunities.
• Strong client centric mindset with proven ability in impactful copywriting and content creation for online and offline media and press releases.
• Google certification for AdWords and Analytics would be an advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
• Currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
About the Company
At Plum Jobs we pride ourselves on the philosophy that matching qualified people with the right position leads to strong and long-lasting relationships with you our valued clients and our candidates and we get it right first time. We have established long lasting relationships with our clients providing effective contingency recruitment solutions. We partner closely with multinational & regional corporate organisations, local SME and SMBs to provide candidates who are serious about their next career move. Our approach is to listen, coach, advise and challenge the status quo to provide a dedicated service to our clients & candidates.
Based in Dubai, Plum Jobs is a boutique executive search, headhunting & recruitment consultancy and has proven to be a leader in talent acquisition predominately across the UAE, GCC, MENA & Levant regions.
Our recruitment expertise in the following industries continues to grow: Construction, Architecture & Interiors Facilities Management & Real Estate Finance Services & Insurance Government & Nationalisation Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Hospitality, Events & Retail Legal Services Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Marketing & Media Oil & Gas / Energy Professional Services Retail, Trading & Wholesale Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology Telecommunications
Our functional recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support Business Development & Sales Engineering & Technical Executive Appointments Finance Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Human Resources Legal Marketing & Media Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Strategy, Consulting & Transformation Technology
Executive Search | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Headhunting | | "C" Suite Appointments |HR Consultancy