Job description / Role
• Assisting sales and marketing management with advertising materials and communications media to symbolize effectively the services and products of the company to customers.
• Developing and coordinating multimedia packages like brochures, letters, purchase displays, video and so on for specific assignments.
• Appropriate arrangements in developing video scripts and selecting a producer, and handling assignments.
• Developing draft advertising layouts and text as campaign materials and presenting to manager for approval and review.
• Managing layouts and designing of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
• Designing and implementing classical marketing projects.
• Reviewing marketing projects that are assigned, previous marketing materials, which are used in assignment area and gathering materials about competitive companies in their field.
• Developing and writing sketches of graphics and consulting with the printing company representatives on the requirements of particular project.
• Managing editing and voice-overs for checking quality production in line with related parameters of the assignment.
• Developing direct programs related to mails and monitoring rolls of the campaign and ensure success levels at conclusion.
• Designing the layout for marketing events and engaging the 3rd parties.
• Managing social media planning.
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising/design, or communications.
• MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• 3 years of experience in the field of social media and events
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
• Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
• Should exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness.
• Able to take calculated and bold initiatives to meet the expectations of internal and external customers effectively.
• Should have excellent effectual communication skills.
• Should be able to communicate the insight and ideas effectively.
• Should have equally effective people skills to deal with clients.
• Self-confident and outgoing personality.
• Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
• Ability to listen to intended details attentively.
About the Company
Al Boom Marine is a leading lifestyle retail and distribution company that operates in the GCC and MENA regions, with more than 25 brands and over 60 retail through concept and own multibrand stores, as well as more than 300 active wholesale accounts. Concepts and brands diverse from lifestyle, leisure and watersports to tech and accessories.
Established in 1987, Al Boom Marine is successfully growing geographically and commercially, working continuously on entertaining its clients within the categories it caters for, mostly related to people's leisure time.
Al Boom Marine started as a distribution company selling eyewear, apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories of its popular watersports, surf and lifestyle brands across the GCC to major sports and optical accounts. Acquiring the distribution rights of GoPro in the region, our client base now includes top electronic retail chains across the region.
The retail division is entertaining our customers through our own multi-brand stores (Beyond The Beach) and concept stores of Oakley, Rip Curl, Tommy Bahama, New Era, Seafolly and Animal. Our retail chain varies from mall stores to street and hotel concepts.