Job description / Role
• Responsible for marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image.
• Preparation of annual marketing strategy, annual budget/project forecast & management, calendar of campaigns and events, art direction, market & competitor analysis.
Strategy and team Management:
• Design and drive comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the latest projects and overall brand awareness for the group
• Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term strategy
• Supervise the marketing team, provide support to sales and other departments and liaise with the group’s overseas division for any marketing requirements
Lead Generation, Digital Advertising:
• With core focus on digital advertising, remain up to speed with current marketing techniques, platforms and best practices.
• Thorough knowledge of digital advertising including Google and social media platforms is essential. Must have familiarity with web analytics
Budget Forecast and Management:
• Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Grow the existing inhouse database and utilize it effectively for lead generation
• Generate weekly management reports by using Salesforce
• Prepare project-led marketing budgets and the annual forecast
• Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions for budget allocations
• Ensure cost efficiency and monitor campaign spend against budget
• Raise and track purchase orders in Yardi and vendor payments
• Liaise with vendors for quotes and proposals and ensures quality control for procured items.
Art Direction and Social Media Management:
• Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence and editorial design.
• Responsible for company’s online presence with focus on inhouse development of official website and regular updates
• Manage the production of all marketing collateral including concept development, writing and proofreading copy
• Develop the social media strategy, using both organic and paid for advertising
• Maintain organic social media presence across all digital platforms such as FB, IG, Twitter and LinkedIn
Communications and PR:
• Responsible for copywriting of all requirements including advertising collateral, press releases, management Q&As and any other communication templates.
• Manage media relations with industry publications and newswire agencies.
• Responsible for the development and execution of company’s CSR programme
• Continuous analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors.
• Analysis of customer behaviour and experiences data.
• Provides marketing research data by analysing in house sales trends.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and Medical
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in the real estate industry with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
• Out of these, at least 3-5 years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate and provide professional development to a team of 4 direct reports with a hands-on collaborative style of working.
• Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s degree with a specialization in Marketing is preferred.
Must be technically savvy enough to lead the digital team.
• Strong Project management and people management skills
• Leadership and influencing – a good communicator as you will be leading and directing the team in addition to directly reporting into the CEO.
• Constant networking and representing Select Group.
• Skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity.
• Strong commercial awareness and excellent knowledge of property market dynamics, local conditions, customer preferences and current trends.
• Flexibility to adapt to frequently changing requirements with a positive attitude
• Exquisite communication and presentation skills
• Creative thinking and meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure and with a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Strong inter-personal, organizational and presentation skills
• Successfully persuades and influences others
• Demonstrates a high level of honesty and personal integrity
• Presentable with a confident and determined approach
About the Company
Since inception in 2002, Select Group has forged an outstanding reputation for credibility and quality. Our projects comprise award-winning real estate developments in the GCC and Europe. Emphasis on quality guarantees our customers an exceptional experience in any of our residential, commercial, hospitality and mixed-use projects.
With the development division at the core of the business, Select Group has delivered 7.5 million square feet of residential property with a combined GDV in excess of 11.5 billion dirhams to 5,300 customers from 62 nationalities. Over 7 million square feet is currently at various stages of development. Astute financial planning, technical expertise and strong asset management allows the group to identify, execute and deliver real estate projects that generate maximum return for all stakeholders to the highest possible standard.
Expansion within the hospitality industry is another key element of Select Group's diversification and growth strategy. Partnering with world renowned brands like InterContinental, Radisson Blu and most recently Jumeirah Group reflects our continuous quest for quality within the hospitality division of the group.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Al Ain||7 Jan|