Job description / Role
Responsible for implementing marketing communications strategies and initiave across digital marketing, social media, public relations, content creation and website for Novotel & Adagio Abu Dhabi Al Bustan. Responsible for authentically communicating the brand's voice into industry -leading, customer-facing content for social media platforms to increase brand awareness, engagement, followers and support marketing programs and initiatives.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Content creation of print and digital materials including guest facing messaging, sales tools and collateral, digital marketing assets and digital marketing initiatives. Organize and oversee all brand marketing and digital content, including photo and video shoots.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute new ideas and promotional campaign in food & beverage, wedding, events, meetings, rooms, and other to garner revenue.
- Curate and produce interactive, external-facing content across all digital and social mediums with strong narratives that bring to life the company's brand messaging.
- Build, audit, optimize and maintain hotel's brand website and microsite and third party websites ensuring they are aligned with the hotel's positioning and business objectives.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant marketing experience is an asset
- Demonstrated experience with digital software applications and tools
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Curious and creative thinker with a solutions -oriented, problem solver mentality
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company
Brand Marketing Manager - Leading Leisure Group