Job description / Role
Robert Half is working with a growing real estate organisation in the Middle East. They are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to set the strategic direction for the department and ensure the company is effectively marketed across different channels within appropriate budgets, allowing them to generate the highest number of leads.
* Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales & marketing trends, and advertising & marketing promotional events.
* Define marketing strategy and monitor implementation of strategy through regular spend, cost and channel analysis.
* Coach, develop and manage the Marketing Team to ensure high performance, engagement and retention.
* Define and oversee implementation of Portal Management and Listing Management process; define how different portals should be used for maximum efficiency, for "Hot Features" listings across portals and train 'Office Coordinator' to utilize these features.
* Drafting press releases, representing the company to media outlets, developing annual forecasts, and seeking to minimize marketing expenses.
* Attend property events and exhibitions to increase PR and exposure of the company to potential investors and developers.
* Continuously stay up to date to with rules and regulations of RERA and Dubai Land Department.
* Minimum of 6-8 years of experience with at least 2 years in the UAE.
* Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate brokerage market
* Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Marketing & Branding Manager
Senior Marketing Manager