Job description / Role
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club.
The Marketing Manager (Digital focused) is responsible for promoting all the business units, and their services while maintaining the brand standards for each. He/She develops marketing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversees marketing department staff. He/She also manages marketing budgets and analyzes trends.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborates with agencies (PR agency, social media agency, digital agency, creative agency) and other vendor partners.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages for dedicated campaigns and optimize user experience.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Designs, builds and maintains the hotel's and outlets social media presence.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Evaluates emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Instruments conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Plans and executes all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for the hotel and F&B outlets.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Supervises photo and video shoots for the hotel and F&B outlets.
- Updates and maintains the hotel's website content (all.accor.com and brand.com websites).
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Digital Marketing expert
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master's degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In The UAE
Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG/Food Industry
Right Calibre Executive Search
Social Media Marketing Manager