Job description / Role
Are You Ready to take your career to the next level?
Be part of the pioneering team of Whizmo, the future’s leading mobile wallet services provider for individuals, commercial and government entities.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts. A startup Fintech holding true to its core values: People, Integrity, Innovation and Excellence we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team, who will be:
• Responsible to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer acquisition and retention, provide sales support, advance brand building, handles PR and corporate communications.
• Responsible in driving impact across the entire product lifecycle – leveraging merchant insights to influence product strategy, contribute to go-to-market plans, and growing product adoption post-launch.
• The incumbent will define and prioritize work that contributes to growth goals across customer acquisition and satisfaction, payments volume and margins and ensure increase of ARPU.
• Responsible to designing, tracking, and analysing the performance of the marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and producing the necessary marketing materials.
• Reporting to the Commercial Manager; works with the senior management team to help the company build and maintain strong branding across a wide range of offline and online marketing channels to enhance lead acquisition.
• Provide leadership to the business’ overall marketing program, inclusive of setting specific objectives that aims to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for the company
Customer Value Maximization - CVM:
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
• Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Develop market strategies for new products.
• Identify potential new markets. Partner with product development and sales team to estimate product demand
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
• Plan and organize promotional events.
• Conduct regular research into addressable markets, to understand prospective customers' needs, competitors, and other market forces
• Run regular feedback workshops with Sales to identify ways in which Marketing can further support the sales process
• Identifies trends and insights and optimises spend and performance based on the insights.
• Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Drive marketing plans and execution for existing and future products.
• Dive deep into metrics, develop reporting mechanisms that improve and streamline marketing and customer life-cycle measurement and reporting.
Customer Acquisition and Churn Management:
• Develop strong acquisition and retention strategy towards customers
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising and promotional campaigns.
• Build strategic partnerships with key industry players as well as relationships with media contacts.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, cold prospecting, affiliate programs, EDM marketing, with performance analysis.
• Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
• Develop and execute customer lifecycle strategies to decrease churn and drive revenue.
• Manage activation, engagement, and churn management campaigns for the customer base.
Corporate Branding, PR and Communications:
• Direct and approve all marketing materials, from websites and pitch decks to hard copy brochures.
• Completes branding, communication, advertising, digital marketing (B2B and B2C) department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Build, establish, and strengthen company's brand towards target customers and stakeholders and increase market share
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely while effectively managing agencies, vendors, providers to be in line with company objectives.
If you see yourself holding below qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related fields of study.
• Additional professional such as master’s degree or a Ph.D. in Marketing, Advertising, or other related fields.
• Demonstrated experience in successful marketing together with the aptitude and attitude required to learn.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading multi-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate conversion.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools with demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, CRM software.
• Great copywriting and strong communication skills.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and ability to quantity performance.
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• 10+ years of experience in progressively marketing roles.
• UAE Experience is highly preferable.
• Experienced in building a solid culture in early-stage start-ups.
At Whizmo, we don’t just offer jobs but careers. Nothing can replace a start-up spirit with the following benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Autonomy and trust
• A chance to form and build a world class tech company and its culture from the ground up
• Ongoing learning and development
• Fast career growth opportunities
About the Company
Whizmo is the flagship product of Whizpay Technology LLC, an Abu Dhabi company with operating headquarters at Dubai Silicon Oasis focused on payments.
Whizpay Technology LLC. is a collaboration between Mr. Saeed Bin Khalaf Bin Ahmed Al Otaiba and a team of technology and financial services experts from the UAE and around the world.
Al Jaziri Group
Global Career Pathway (GCP)
Marketing and Event Manager
Chief Marketing Officer
A Leading Company In UAE
Marketing Manager - B2B