Job description / Role
Marketing Manager - Local Bank in Abu Dhabi
Are you an experienced Marketing professional, with great communication skills and eager to join a financial institution in Abu Dhabi?
Swisslinx Middle East is looking on behalf of our client, a local bank based in Abu Dhabi, for a Marketing Manager.
In this role you will be independently managing and driving the marketing communication for the bank.
Your responsibilities include:
• Ensure internal customer satisfaction by executing marketing campaigns and activities
• Writing official marketing content in Arabic
• Driving media, digital, creative and other strategic initiatives to ensure ROI
• Monitoring performance and development of all marketing activities
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external shareholders
• Involvement in the Marketing budget and monitoring financial performance
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• 5 - 7 years’ experience in a similar Marketing role in a reputed organization
• Previous experience in writing official marketing content in Arabic is mandatory
• University Degree in Business or Marketing
• Fluent in English and Arabic, with strong communication skills
• Good level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
• Ability to network, analytical, planning and excellent time management skills
Our client is looking for candidates willing to work in Abu Dhabi and offering a relocation package for candidate from outside UAE.
If you have experience in writing official marketing content in Arabic and feel all above requirements are matching with your profile, please apply for this vacancy below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Marketing Manager - Arabic
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Dec|