Job description / Role
Marketing Manager - Multinational FMCG - Middle East
Commercial marketing opportunity to manage the function across the region for a multinational FMCG expanding its portfolio in the region.
Multinational F&B FMCG company. Exciting period for the business growing it's portfolio in the region.
Reporting to the GM and dotted line to the VP of Global Marketing, this person will;
* Partner with the commercial team and key distributors to drive brand plans and on ground execution across the Middle East
* Develop and lead implementation of activation plans related to promotions, channel specific communication plans and to an extent category management
* Work with the global team on what skus need to be launched or re branded in the region according to market specific needs and trends
* Manage an annual marketing calendar created in tandem with the commercial team and working with distributors on executing the plans
* Agency management
AED 30,000 - AED 33,000 per/m + Bonus, Medical, Flights
* Atleast 6 years of FMCG commercial brand marketing/shopper marketing experience in the Middle East ideally in GCC and Levant
* Strong preference for someone who has managed F&B FMCG brands, must have FMCG experience
* Experience working in an autonomous environment/must have the entrepreneurial capabilities to lead marketing across the region in a standalone role
* Blend of commercial marketing/brand management, shopper/trade marketing experience
* Experience dealing with distributors
* Must be an Arabic speaker
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Middle East Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|