Job description / Role
- Implementing campaign strategies based on market research and other relevant information provided.
- Reporting media, digital, ATL and BTL performance metrics against pertinent KPIs.
- Contrast marketing communication reports against sales data.
- Researching competitors products, identifying different factors; maintaining research databases.
- Supports sales staff by providing the necessary toolkit across portfolio and campaigns.
- Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignment; coordinating mailing lists.
- Accomplishing new challenges that will help achieve the organisation's goals.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
- 360 Marketing and Communications with strong focus on PR & Digital Advertising, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding Customer Experience, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills.
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.