Marketing Officer – Events
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
To provide professional expertise in the strategic planning, execution and management of events and marketing initiatives that enhance the company's brand visibility and products.
1. Create and maintain professional standards and procedures for all event productions.
2. Develop appropriate event programming with associated sponsoring and prepare event briefings.
3. Develop agenda content, plans and timelines for all pre-event planning sessions.
4. Ensure constant and accurate communication and coordination with internal procurement department, external suppliers [venue, printing facilities, etc] and other external parties involoved in event logistics.
5. Coordinate the creation, production and distribution of all event marketing and communication materials.
6. Develop, control and administer under the supervision of the MM the events operational budget and ensure it is prudently managed.
7. Coordinate the scheduling, securing and negotiation of all necessary locations and vendors.
8. Prepare and provide reporting on statistical analysis of events.
9. Oversee all mailings, data management, tracking systems, event seating, staffing of events.
10. Conduct all correspondence and final arrangements with speakers/guests and coordinate any travel arrangements and reimbursement obligations.
11. Prepare monthly events report, providing analysis and recommendations for future actions and improvements.
12. Perform other tasks that are closely related to the position, as assigned by the Line Manager/HOD.
Bachelors Degree in any discipline or similar qualification. Major in Marketing is desirable.
At least 5 years of relevant work experience out of which minimum 3 years must be working in a similar position with leading organization in Real Estate/property industry in UAE/GCC.
Skill Sets Required:
1. Positive and constructive attitude.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Ability to multi-task.
4. Customer oriented.
5. Fluent in English (Arabic is highly preferred).
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Marketing and Communications Manager (B2B)
Marketing and Communications Manager (B2C)
Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet
|Al Ain||14 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services