Job description / Role
The Marketing & Portals Coordinator is responsible for regularly updating and maintaining all marketing information and communications relating to the Company under the guidance of the marketing Manager.
• The candidate will support the marketing team in the day to day coordination and clerical duties in administering effective internal and external marketing activities.
• Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will play an important role in helping the Company achieve its vision and strategic profit objectives.
• To be successful, the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
• The candidate is responsible for developing marketing campaigns and activities to promote lead generation and overall Betterhomes brand awareness.
Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate for various marketing activities such as CRM and portal issues related to Marketing
• Daily review of listings on the portals
• Submission and resubmission of listings for verification
• Weekly reports on the portal performance
• Source marketing suppliers, collateral development and updates
• Corporate events & exhibitions, whether weekly Open House or ad-hoc
• Support content creation and management
• Prepare and file Marketing invoices
• Run Marketing's monthly spend report
• Organise internal and external team meetings
• Screen external phone calls for the Marketing team
• Liaise and coordinates with the company's support group and Residential Department's branch Admins
• In charge in distributing and tracking of Marketing collaterals
• Deal with agents' enquiries
• Direct marketing activities including mailed or online
• Listing advertising where applicable, both online and print
• Signage and banner development and production
• Liaise with web team, design; assist with copywriting, content sourcing and proof reading
• Develop and implement support activities for residential/commercial projects.
• Create proposal presentations for new projects and handle image requests for agents, media
• Liaise with procurement/production for final print.
• Support in locating suppliers and source costs for marketing materials, projects and collateral.
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma ideally specialising in Marketing, with 1 - 2 years of experience, ideally in property industry
• Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
• Sound familiarity with web publishing and internet related marketing tools and techniques
• Some experience negotiating with vendors or agencies
• Excellent written and oral communication in English, Arabic would be an advantage
• Creative and analytical while possessing personal drive and initiative
• Sound presentation skills.
About the Company
Betterhomes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Betterhomes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Betterhomes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Betterhomes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jan|
Marketing and Communications Executive