Job description / Role
As a Mason you are responsible for skilled masonry work, maintain and repair around the hotel.
What you will be doing:
- To assist with hotels maintenance work as directed.
- Install and repair walls and frames.
- Framing, sheathing, and roofing structures
- Responsible to repair or replace all types of tiles, floors, and walls as and when required.
- Responsible to repair and fix damaged shelving and furniture when necessary.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Technical background and years of experience in masonry
Your team and working environment:
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.