Job description / Role
The Cloud Sales Engagement Manager (SEM) drives the planning and execution of programmatic activities designed to support the SMB Cloud Sales organization in achieving their consumption and booking goals. The role provides strategy guidance and advice on programmatic execution and customer engagements to the MEA Sales Leaders, Sales Directors and FLMs, aligning the Corporate message to the market trends and the team's objectives.
The SEM core responsibilities are:
- Drawing and driving a consolidated plan of programmatic activities that matches the business needs of the MEA SMB Cloud org, the Company strategy and the team's objectives.
- Designing, rolling out and improving (through a constant cycle of feedback) on the MEA programmatic execution progression
- Tracking, measuring & reacting on the Regional workload creation trends & workloads stock progression.
- Orchestrating the collaboration and planning along with the different support functions that work around the MEA SMB Cloud Sales team, leveraging each org strength and expertise
- 5+ years of experience with Marketing and/or Sales in IT Corporations
- +3 years minimum of experience in Demand Generation and/or Program Management is required
- Business acumen and understanding of the cloud business.
- Ability to rapidly create relationship and influence Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity through a complex and fastmoving sales organization.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French is a plus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.