Job description / Role
The Mechanic shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as prescribed in the Quality Procedure Manual Section (QAP13)
- Record all preventive and corrective maintenance data in the related equipment file.
- Report defects found during preventive and corrective maintenance to the reporting Supervisor on the same day.
- Make material requisition on time.
- Keep tools clean and in order as per the inventory of tools.
- Inform the non-availability of the critical spare parts in store to immediate Supervisor the same day via email.
- Utilization of time.
- Skill Development through training and self-education.
- Personnel Attribute: Sincerity, Hardworking, and Loyalty towards the company.
- Recommend Management for pro-active extensive corrective maintenance to increase the machine life and reduce downtime.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of rotating equipment.
- Follow all Company procedures and controls.
- Promptly report all accidents and near misses
- Report all defects and events which may affect HSEQ control.
- Respond correctly in Emergency situations
- Actively support and co-operate in HSEQ matters.
- Health Condition measured by the Divisional Management tool.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Intermediate Computer Skills
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Good experience in Equipment & Tools usage and maintenance
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.