Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for an Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) to join our dynamic team in Dubai.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role entail this following:
• Responsible for the HVAC engineering design of air distribution and piping systems, to include specialty mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings.
• Prepare the design of the HVAC piping and air side
systems to include the completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations.
• Prepare CAD drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, and other such design as required to execute the HVAC construction. Work will be completed under the supervision of the HVAC Project Engineer.
• 10- 12 Years of experience working within an International Design Firm, with a focus on Building Services Design.
• Experience with Healthcare projects is must.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree from a nationally accredited engineering program.
• Working knowledge AutoCAD, Energy Modeling, and MS Office programs is required.
• LEED or similar certification preferred.
• Experience with Revit is preferred.
• Familiarity with International Building Codes and Standards, including the International Mechanical Code and NFPA is required.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and work independently to see projects through to completion.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through design and the construction process.
• Familiarity with permitting and Authority requirements.
• HVAC engineering design of air distribution and piping systems, to include specialty mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings.
• Completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations, preparation of CAD drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, and other such design as required to execute the HVAC construction for new or renovated buildings.
• Work will be completed under the supervision of the HVAC Senior Engineer.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Mechanical Design Engineer
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Al Salaam Consultants
Project Engineer - Package Equipment