Job description / Role
Niche International MEP Consultancy Consultancy requires a Mechanical Engineer for their Dubai Office.
The successful individual will be responsible for combination of office based design duties and site based engineering tasks the on a variety of projects throughout the GCC, Africa and India
The role is working for an engineering consultancy and candidates should have suitable recent experience working for an engineering consultancy.
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria:
• Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Similar
• 7-10 years relevant experience
• At least 2 years experience in the UAE
• Must have recent experience working for an engineering consultancy
• Must have a mix of design & site experience
• Must have a valid UAE driving licence
• Own car preferable but not essential
• Experience of data centers advantageous but not essential
In addition candidates must be available for face to face interview in Dubai.
Preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available to commence employment
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.