Job description / Role
Regional Engineering Consultancy requires an Office/Site based Mechanical Engineer to work on a governmental project in Abu Dhabi.
Ideal Candidate should have broad project experience across all MEP disciplines and be able to demonstrate strong Design and Site Co-Ordination experience.
AED 17,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering or similar from a accredited University
• Chartered/ Professional Engineer Status advantageous Lead AP Advantageous
• ADM Registered - Minimum of 10 years Mechanical Engineering (Consultancy)
• Fluent ARABIC (Written / Spoken)
• Good knowledge of both design and site based roles relating to Mechanical Engineering
• Must be residing in UAE
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.