Job description / Role
Managing the staff consisting of Mechanical Supervisors, Mechanical Technicians, and Assistant Mechanical Technicians assigned for duties in the Mechanical Department of our Integrated Healthcare Center.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fully aware of all mechanical related matters of the Hospital and maintains a full set of the mechanical “As-Built” drawings, specifications, charts, Operation & Maintenance manuals issued to him
• Managing project repair controls, quantity takeoffs, cost estimates and manpower requirements for repair/refurbishment assignments
• Assists in providing technical direction and on-the-job training to supervised staff
• Assigns and coordinates work to Drafters, Mechanical Technicians and Assistant Mechanical Technicians
• Conducts Tool Box Meetings when required
• Assumes the lead supervisory role on critical issues to be resolved
• At least five (5) years of experience with advance knowledge in mechanical engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education with a Bachelor’s degree; or. equivalent
• At least (3) years of experience with advanced technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education with a Master’s degree
• Minimum required: Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering.
• Preferable: Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Facilities Management
Opus Recruit Middle East
Head of MEP - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
MEP Coordinator - Immediate
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|