Job description / Role
• To ensure plant mechanical equipment is maintained to a standard that maximizes the reliability and availability of plant utilizing
• Work Instructions documented in the Maintenance Management System
• OEM guidelines and under the instruction of the Head of Mechanical Maintenance.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience working as a Maintenance Craftsmen or in a similar capacity preferably in a CCGT Power & Water Plant preferably.
• Must be a High School Graduate (12th grade)
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Client Side)
Maintenance Technician - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
Mechanical Design Engineer