Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an Infrastructures Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi we are recruiting an experienced Mechanical Project Manager with 20 years of experience working on mechanical infrastructure projects in the UAE and must include Fuel Farms or Tank Farms.
• Reporting to the senior Management, you will be responsible for managing the entire project and documentation to timely and safe completion and within budget.
• You will manage client meetings, site works, progress planning, submittals etc.
• When sending the cv please make sure it is a WORD DOCUMENT and under each company you have worked for there is a short explanation about the company, and the projects they work on especially highlighting Fuel/Tank Farm projects.
• You will only be considered if you have worked on Fuel/Tank Farm projects
• The ideal candidate will be a mechanical engineer and have worked on Fuel / Tank farm projects for the likes of ADNOC, ENOC etc.
• Additionally if you have worked on projects for the likes of ADWEA, FEWA, DEWA, ADDC, or UAE Armed Forces this would be a big plus.
• Based in UAE and working for a medium to large Construction Company as a Project Manager.
• Degree educated.
• If you have the experience I have mentioned then please send your cv as a Word Document detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.