Job description / Role
• Experience in all kinds of valve testing + maintenance (repair, refurbishment, or replacement of valves) and must have experience in PSV calibration + pressure testing maintenance.
• Maintenance of Equipment – heat exchangers, vessels, boilers, pumps compressors.
• Christmas Tree, Pump, compressors etc.
• In additional to the above Turbine maintenance experience is required
• Job Title: Mechanical Technician
• Job Location: ADNOC Offshore
• Work/Leave Cycle : 60/30
Education & Experience
• Completion of Technical Secondary education certificate followed by 2 years formal training leading to a Diploma in Mechanical trades or successful completion of required Competency Assessment Program.
• 5 years’ experience in industrial mechanical and petrochemical maintenance out of which 2 years in Technician level.
About the Company
Euro Mechanical has supported the growth of Abu Dhabi’s energy sector for more than 40 years. We provide proficient solutions and expertise throughout the sector and are proud to have developed a reputation synonymous with world-class professional services, responsiveness. Collaboration and client assistance. Over the years Euro Mechanical has shaped a business philosophy where partnerships, service quality, consistency and above all customer satisfaction are paramount.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
Mechanical Technician - Short Term
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Oct|