Job description / Role
The Mechanical Technician will need to take instruction from the Mechanical Engineer. Carry out Mechanical works as directed by the Mechanical Engineer for the responsible area of discipline in accordance with the required O&M and PPM to meet or exceed KPI's, statutory requirements and Company procedures ensuring compliance with HSE and QA/QC policies and customer satisfaction.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under supervision and assisted by the Mechanical Technician(s), conduct assigned work in the Mechanical Department of our Healthcare Center
• Fully aware of all mechanical related matters of the Hospital and has access to all the mechanical “As-Built” drawings, specifications, charts, Operation & Maintenance manuals issued by the Healthcare Center
• Carry out all preventive maintenance works according to prescribed checklist and schedule
• Attend to breakdown / complaint promptly as and when it is made known to them
• Feedback status of major works to mechanical supervisors
• Responsible for electrical maintenance work for all plant equipment
• Attend to maintenance complaints, investigations and rectification works
• Ensure safekeeping of hand tolls and maintain good housekeeping
• Ensure all works carried out safely and are in accordance with safety procedures
• At least five (5) years of experience with advance knowledge in mechanical engineering.
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Mechanical Engineer - Consultant
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
Quest Search & Selection
Dubai Parks and Resorts